|Dustin Hensley: Media Specialist
|Abbigail Bailey: Media Assistant
|423-547-8015 X 1539
Welcome to the Elizabethton High School Media Center
Link to our school classroom libraries
Click here to make a book suggestion
Click here for our Gale Infobase resources and databases through the Tennessee Electronic Library
LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER HOURS:
Monday 7:15 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday 7:15 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday 7:15 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday 7:15 am - 3:00 pm
Friday 7:15 am - 3:00 pm
USE OF THE LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
- Students may use the Library Media Center before, during, and after school. Arrangements may be made with Mr. Hensley to open the Library Media Center earlier or later if needed.
- The Library Media Center is open to all students during break and lunch periods.
- Students are welcome to use the Library Media Center for any educational purpose. They may conduct research, create multimedia presentations, study, or read books and newspapers for pleasure.
- Teachers are encouraged to schedule their classes and bring them to the Library Media Center to conduct research, to check out books, or to engage in other group activities.
- All scheduling should be handled through Mr. Hensley. A calendar is kept for this purpose. Advance scheduling is preferable.